FREE withdrawn

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

convertcontent

Established Member
Impact
This is registered with GoDaddy and just expired on 5/1.

In order for someone to own this domain and for me to transfer it to you, you must first pay me $93 via paypal goods and services so I can use the money to renew the domain and then I'll transfer it to you.

WITHDRAWN

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
still waiting for your further reply

•••
I'm going to withdraw the domain for now until I figure this out. The requirement in my post was there for a reason. The reason being that every transfer I've tried when it's expired hasn't worked. That's why I required that we renew it first because it's the only sure way i know won't waste anyone's time. To prove my point, see below. This is me trying to transfer the domain a few minutes ago, out of GoDaddy to 101D while the domain is still expired. This has happened to me the last 5 tries but when I renew the domains first, it works every time like it should. I didn't think it was against the rules to require that we renew the domain first because the new owner would have to do it anyway and the renewal transfers over so it's the same thing. If someone gave me a verbal commitment to reimburse me for the renewal, I would renew the domain with my own money first.

101-1.jpg 101-2.jpg

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back