Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Wish Me Luck

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

salvador5266

Established Member
Impact
586
HI to all my NP friends!

I decided today is as good day as any to introduce my new endeavor to the world;)

Since you are all computer/internet savvy wizards I know you will understand the concept of crowdfunding. I'm sure you've all heard of GoFundMe or Kickstarter.

For the last little while I have been working on a similar platform that will be Flat Rate based instead of paying a percentage of the funds raised by users.

Don't worry I'm not soliciting for my site! God forbid..... that is only allowed in chat. lol.

Just feeling anxious, so I thought I'd share.
 
4
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Good luck and wishing you succe$$!
Love your idea!
 
2
•••
Thanks briguy!
 
2
•••
2
•••
Good luck with your new venture!
 
3
•••
Still some glitches had to take it offline :( again

Try, try again
 
2
•••
Keep plugging away, it'll come together, you have a nobel cause : smile :
 
1
•••
Goodluck on your endevour!
 
1
•••
Okay folks lets try this again! :xf.wink:
 
2
•••
Good luck
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back