Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain WirelessWeblogs.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

ownthisdomainnow

Established Member
Impact
27
So am I seeing the future? Or wishing the past?

The day of the immediate weblog is here I believe. Especially as news events unfold. Maybe this could be a localized clearinghouse for eyewitness journals available on wireless. Can you even have a wireless Blog yet? Oh well, thanks for your input. Love the aliteration with the 2 "W"'s. - RRRRolls off the tongue.

WirelessWeblogs.com

David
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hmmm.....Long name and I also dont see the connection between wireless and blogs?

Sorry....REGFEE
 
0
•••
I think the term used for these is moblogs (i.e. Mobile Blogs).

You picked a sector with some buzz, but the name could be better.
 
0
•••
low to mid $xx level
Good luck!
 
0
•••
Thanks for the input. Want some more.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back