Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain WINDOWSBUGS.COM

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Isanka

Established Member
Impact
3
Guys what do you think about this name? how much it worth ?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
You'll have trademark issues with this name...delete it
 
1
•••
Sorry bro, Did not get it? Some more info... Im new to this. what kind of trade mark issues ?
 
0
•••
Bugs is not a trademark but WINDOWS ! :-$
 
1
•••
Don't worry bro.
If you're going to host some images like the below image, keep the domain and develop it
bed-bugs-window-frame-221px.jpg


If you want to do something with Microsoft product, use it at your own risk.
 
1
•••
Thanks very much guys. I got the point and I read some articles about it. I purchased this one because there are many similar sites and domains.
 
0
•••
I assume you are talking about Microsoft Windows bugs, Windows is a Microsoft TM

If you taking about getting cockroaches and bugs off windows then you'll be fine
 
0
•••
Thanks gilescoley. Honestly I wanted to do some forum type thing for windows bugs.....
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back