Domain Empire

Windows VPS.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ennui

Account Closed
Impact
Hello!

I would like to get a windows VPS package and that is why i need help.

I wouldn not like to get it from some giant companies like hostgator of something like that, because it is more preferred to deal with companies of smaller size....

While looking up, I marked up two companies which have approximately equal conditions, and I am very likely to choose one of them. They are aspnix.com - the windows specialized provider, and gazzin.com the something near that. However, if the aspnix.com has a place in my memory, but it is the first time I see gazzin.com, but I liked thier plans and layout...

I shall not post my requirements, because it will take your and my time to waste.

I just wonder which is better to choose, i mean what would you choose in my shoes....

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
aspnix.com is rather wel-known and experienced provider. Also, as you have correctly noticed, they are specilizing in windows hosting, and that means you would deal with the staff which knows their business. They are hosted under windows platform.

I suppose this company would become better choise...

•••
If you post that in the request section you will get more offers ;)

•••
I recommend Virpus, I currently have two VPS with them... One of their intro VPS and other of their higest VPS...

They have had very little downtimes and wen they do they work at it fast to bring the servers back up quickly...

•••
Have a check at vpsland.com

•••
Santrex.net provides Windows VPS starting at $29 per month, 2 CPUs, disk space 15 GB, unlimited transfer. Think the offer is lovely.

Last edited:
•••
used vpsland.com cheapest and realiable.

•••
try layeredtech or ever1 server. try their bargain basement package.

•••
From those two my vote goes to Aspnix.com, because this company is rather well-known and reputable among people who uses windows hosting. Moreover their windows VPS plans are cheaper than even some linux based VPS. So my recommendation is aspnix.com.

•••
Take a look at easyCGI. They are offering Windows 2008 and Windows 2003 Hosting Environment

•••
•••
Have not heard much about easycgi...

•••
strange because they are pretty known

•••
From those two, only aspnix.com provides windows VPS. I know both companies from the good side, but now I vote aspnix because of the obvoius reasons...

•••
Personally I would recommend a mid size company. Small hosts are often unreliable and unpredictable. Serverpoint might be a good option.

•••
If I were in your situation I would choose A2hosting.com. It offers Core Plan starting at $14.95/month, Enhanced Plan - if I am not mistaken at $24.95/month, etc. You can choose OS including CentOS, Fedora Core, Debian, Gentoo, Slackware and Ubuntu; also HyperVM Control Panel and full root access; Furthemore, you will be able to install custom software and you can boot, shutdown and reboot controls.

•••
Wow! Thanks for the replies, of such a big amount!

I have studied your points and decided to go with aspnix.com, because I found their conditions better. Their VPS are good solution for what I needed to host...

Thanks again!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back