Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

Win NP!!!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

nickmadegames

Established Member
Impact
2
Here's the deal. Entry fee is $10NP. Each $10NP sent lets you choose 1 number between 1 and 100, each number can be picked ONCE. Closest person wins 50%, 2nd closest wins 20% and farthest off wins 10%. If there is a tie, I will pick one of you randomly (Out of a hat or something). Simple rules, simple game. If you loose, then you can always go to my website and have fun there :P.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
you mean $10 or $10NP?
 
0
•••
Np :p
 
0
•••
How do you plan to convince people that the drawing would be fair, hmmm?
 
0
•••
why wouldn't it be? I can only give my word, and if thats not enough, then simply don't enter the contest :P
 
0
•••
im in!

10NP sent :)
 
0
•••
Pick your number :P
 
0
•••
Pm'd you:)

Need some more people to play now :D
 
0
•••
Ya, otherwise you get 5 np :P

I think everyone should pm me with their number and not post it. If you pick one thats already been picked, I'll pm you.
 
0
•••
bump

I won't start the drawing untill we have enough people. I think 5 should be enough, but I hope for more!
 
0
•••
erg come on ppl!
 
0
•••
lol looks like i might lose 5NP ;)
 
0
•••
I wont pick the number untill at least 3 ppl enter so you wont have to worry about that!
 
0
•••
Pm Sent
 
0
•••
2 contestants now! WE NEED MORE PPL. CHANCES ARE STILL GOOD!
 
0
•••
Offer still valid!
 
0
•••
still looking for contestants!
 
0
•••
What the hell, I'll try.
 
0
•••
Now we have 3 contestants :P I think I'll wait unill next sunday to start the drawing. WE STILL NEED MORE CONTESTANTS
 
0
•••
bump
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back