Domain Empire

WIN A FREE 1 Month Business Membership (Up to 4 Winners)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

CONTEST IS OVER - Winners announced on page #2
Feel free to still check out the million dollar home page to see if you can find the ad though, just for fun.

CONTEST: FIND THE NAMEPROS AD ON THE MILLION DOLLAR HOME PAGE
Win 1 Month Free - Business Membership - Up to 4 Winners

Contest:

1. Post in this thread to indicate the time that you began this contest. Example: "Looking..."
  2. Locate the NamePros ad on: The Million Dollar Homepage
  3. Post in this thread to indicate the time that you located the ad. Example: "Found it!"
  4. PM me a screenshot with the ad circled. This must be sent in a private message to me.

General Contest Information & Rules:
  • There are 4 prize slots available: winners will receive a free Business Membership for 1 month.
  • This contest will run for 72 hours from the time-stamp on this post.
  • The first member to complete this contest is guaranteed as a winner.
  • The final three (3) winners will be chosen at random from the members that complete this contest.
  • You will be disqualified if you post the solution to this contest publicly or share it with anyone except me.
  • For the purposes of this contest: 1 month = 30 days.
  • A single member cannot win more than one prize slot.

Tip:
Beginner to moderate skills with either a design software or an advanced screenshot editing browser addon would be very beneficial to you so that you can easily circle the ad before PMing it to me. If the ad isn't circled in the screenshot that you send me, it will not count. Members who use Windows may wish to use Microsoft Paint (mspaint).

What are you waiting for? Visit The Million Dollar Homepage right NOW! The clock's ticking.

Just for fun: Who can find Waldo first?

Good Luck, Everyone!

Eric Lyon

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Looking...

---------- Post added at 01:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 PM ----------

Found it...

•••
Looking...

---------- Post added at 01:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 PM ----------

Found it...

Congrats, You've now been added to the random drawing pile for when the contests over.

•••
looked for 20 minutes, but didn't find yet.
Anyhow, the site is interesting didn't know it yet!

•••
Looking...

Found it!

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
This contest is now Over ... NO MORE ENTRIES PLEASE... We'll be compiling the members that qualified and announce the random winners in a little bit.

Good Luck everyone!

---------- Post added at 01:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 AM ----------

The Random winners of the contest are:

VijaiZ
ukdog
domainbartender

Congrats to the above 3 random winners and thanks again to everyone that participated. We hope you had fun with this contest.

Eric Lyon

•••
•••
Eric, can you post a screenshot, where namepros was?

•••
Eric, can you post a screenshot, where namepros was?

I'll give you hint: It's about 21 pixels down (counting from top to bottom) and 25 pixels to the right (Counting from left to right). ;)

•••
Awww, finally I found it :lol:
Thanks

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back