Win $ 10

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Isac

Top Member
Impact
One of my domains is in auction now. The only thing you have to guess is, Final price ?

Domain Name : Fivl.com​

Auction Link

Kindly note, if there will be more than one winner, then we will play another quiz with the winners in which i will add extra $ 5.

Auction days left : 6 days 19 hours

Note :- Guesses will be allowed till 5 days from now :cigar:

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
450$

Last edited:
•••
final price for fivl.com will be $270

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
It's going to be closed on $850

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••

Last edited:
•••
•••
My guess is that it will be sold for $360

How do we know that some evil genius NP member will not cheat and go bid on the auction with let's say $1000 just to win the $10 reward and all the bragging rights that come with it? They might even be more conniving and go as high as $2000 to guarantee that no one else can touch their bid and they walk away with the ultimate and easiest $10 prize. Just sayin!

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
My guess is that it will be sold for $360

How do we know that some evil genius NP member will not cheat and go bid on the auction with let's say $1000 just to win the $10 reward and all the bragging rights that come with it? They might even be more conniving and go as high as $2000 to guarantee that no one else can touch their bid and they walk away with the ultimate and easiest $10 prize. Just sayin!
Damn you made my plan public..Back to the drawing board...

,$736.00

•••
$605 and I have no idea but if i'm closest send the $10 to NAMI.org

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back