Domain Empire

question Will You Pay For Available Domain RESULT?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DomainAde

Established Member
Impact
Hey Pros,
I enjoy getting an "available" on specific domain searches (I guess all of us do) but I just keep having lists of available interesting domains that I'm not ready to purchase.

Does it make sense to provide that kind of support service to interested name pros? I think it does. But will you pay for such?
Just seeking opinions.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I have not really browsed Nameoros a lot for a while however a few years back it used to be regular for certain members to post interesting available names.

To provide it as a service I think you would need to provide some taster lists free to show the quality of the domains you find. After all I could create a list and try to sell it and provide naff domains. If the quality was good enough no doubt some would certainly pay for it.

•••
•••
I have not really browsed Nameoros a lot for a while however a few years back it used to be regular for certain members to post interesting available names.

To provide it as a service I think you would need to provide some taster lists free to show the quality of the domains you find. After all I could create a list and try to sell it and provide naff domains. If the quality was good enough no doubt some would certainly pay for it.
You're right about the free "taster list". Wise!

•••
Yeah, NP'ers wont be paying for this

•••
If you were to provide a good, high quality list consistently then you might be able to. It would depend on how good the names on the lists were to be and the price. If it was a cheap service that provided good names, then you might be able to get some regular buyers.

It's hard to say, given that people would need to see what they are getting.

•••
A month or so ago a member in the domain names wanted offered to pay $5 for each available domain if he register it, so others could be interested as well

You could offer the service in your sig maybe

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back