IT.COM

Will GreatDomains.com accept this?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
(for listing on their site):

Broadband.info

What price range would you suggest I try to list it under?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'm guessing that they would accept it. Try the $15k-25k price range. They will suggest a specific list price and reserve price, not neccessarily in the price range you pick.

I submitted with the $5-$14k price range and they suggested a $20k list price.

•••
•••
If accepted, would this be their first ".INFO" listing?

Here is a general list of criteria:
Prefer .com, .net, .tv

It's an excellent ".INFO" IMHO and I would think easily sellable in the "Less than $5,000" range (if there was such a category). Take RJ's advice, as he's listed (and been accepted) there.
Note: Please remember that these are "Asking prices". :)
Best of Luck here.

•••
Originally posted by CoolHost.com
If accepted, would this be their first ".INFO" listing?

Could be! It's definately deserving of it. Awesome name for sure.

I'm still waiting for the final broker agreement before my name shows up.

•••
if you sell a domain on there what does great domains get out of it

•••
thats an awesome domain!

•••
Originally posted by nextway
if you sell a domain on there what does great domains get out of it

I'm assuming a hearty chunk :$: IMHO.
I'll check in at the site this weekend and see if I can find anything, otherwise we'll wait to get information from RJ's "Broker Agreement" ... should he be able to disclose, etc., etc.
B-)

•••
I can probably look to im just really lazy:)

•••
they take 10% of the sale and provide the escro service minus there fees they have accepted my .info and should be listed on there soon so i think mine might be the 1st .info as for price put any if they accept like rj said they will recomend a price then its up 2 u to agree

Last edited:
•••
I own www.nextway.com i just noticed this site http://www.nextway.jp/ my name is on their mp3 players. i wonder if they would send me a mp3 player in exchange for the dot com:)

10% is not bad considering they handle the transfer and all

•••
Originally posted by THESTOKIE
they take 10% of the sale and provide the escro service minus there fees they have accepted my .info and should be listed on there soon so i think mine might be the 1st .info as for price put any if they accept like rj said they will recomend a price then its up 2 u to agree

Please let us know when yours is listed, Stokie ... and thanks for the information on the fees, Escrow charges, etc.
Assuming that would be based on the final Sales price, if, in fact, it sells and NOT the original "List price"?
Thanks.

•••
Originally posted by CoolHost.com
Please let us know when yours is listed, Stokie ... and thanks for the information on the fees, Escrow charges, etc.
Assuming that would be based on the final Sales price, if, in fact, it sells and NOT the original "List price"?
Thanks.

Right, that's my understanding. When they accept you, they suggest a list price and a reserve price. They basically will rep the domain on your behalf and handle negotiations. The reserve price is the lowest you are authorizing them to accept.

I should have more info when I get the final broker agreement from them.

•••
Originally posted by -RJ-
Right, that's my understanding. When they accept you, they suggest a list price and a reserve price. They basically will rep the domain on your behalf and handle negotiations. The reserve price is the lowest you are authorizing them to accept.

I should have more info when I get the final broker agreement from them.

im in the same boat just waiting they have comfirmed with me they want to list my name hopefully this might answer your questions

There is no charge to list the domain. If you agree to list, they will
send a Listing Agreement to the email address on file in the who-is record, If the domain
sells, GreatDomains keeps 10% of the total sale price (minimum $500) and
handles the entire escrow process, including domain name transfer.

•••
I think they would only accept .COMs and .NETs and .TVs

Here is what on their site says: http://premium.greatdomains.com/en-def-628e7419fc15/cgi-bin/list_domain.cgi

There are many factors we consider when evaluating a listing request.
Here is a general list of criteria:

Prefer .com, .net, .tv

Single, generic words (i.e. sample.com), or 3 characters or less (i.e. 500.com)

No hyphens

You must have access to the administrative e-mail address for this domain name registration.

•••
Accepted!!

They suggest an asking price of $40K & a reserve of $25K....Any thoughts on this?

•••
Originally posted by Binfus
They suggest an asking price of $40K & a reserve of $25K....Any thoughts on this?

:o I'd cut that reserve in half. Would you pass up $12.5k for the name? :D Congrats on your acceptence.

•••
Originally posted by -RJ-
:o Would you pass up $12.5k for the name? :D .

Actually.....I have; so did I with an offer of just under $10K for Camping.info....but probably its just me !! I realize I might regret it down the road but thats what the speculator inside me decided...

•••
interesting to see a few .us domains in there as well. Shows they have some value. Well according to greatdomains they do.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back