domain WikiSchool.be Appraise

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

spiralfive

Established Member
Impact
1
If I were to try to sell WikiSchool.be, along with all of it's content, etc., how much could I expect to get out of it? The webmaster section is basically empty, but the subjects area is full of content. It's a PR4 domain, but because I never work on it anymore I really don't know how much traffic it gets. :( Last time I checked (2 months ago) it was about 40 uniques per day. It's also listed with SourceForge and NovellForge.

http://www.wikischool.be/
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back