NameSilo

domain Wii sites...

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

amosba

Established Member
Impact
3
I recently registered the following sites, thinking of developing a small wiki about the upcoming Nintendo Wii. Do you think these might be worth anything?

TheWeeWii.com
WeeWii.info
WeeWiiWiki.com
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Haha. Awesome names.

I'd say regular fee-low XX to someone with a good sense of humor.
 
0
•••
I'm going to agree with GeneCosta about these domains. They are amusing, and if you find a motivated developer, you could sell for low $xx each. Otherwise, i'm afraid I'll have to say reg-fee for these domains.
 
0
•••
Hi.... I'd like to say a low-mid $xx, btw I like this kind of name, so, still regret why not reg wiiwii.com ! that is xxxx I guess
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back