Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

negotiable Wii.bz

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyOldGoat

Established Member
Impact
90
Nintendo's console codenamed 'Revolution' is officially to be called the Nintendo Wii. Pronounced "we".

Please PM me offers on the name Wii.bz .

Thanks,
-Ben
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Wii is TM'ed by Nintendo already..
 
0
•••
Nintendo don't really care about domain names with their trademarks in, or they haven't done so in the past, aslong as it is a fansite and not against Nintendo in some way then it should be fine,
 
0
•••
Yeah so is Xbox and PlayStation and every console that was manufactured to this date. Benod, don't worry, I noticed these people usually talk about TMs when they are jealous of a name/keyword, but if they'd have it themselves they'd have a complete change of opinion.
 
0
•••
Thanks cfguru350, I've noticed that aswell.
 
0
•••
cfguru360, I just stated what I know. I would love to have a name like that, I was not trying to put the domain down in any way, I just had to get rid of a domain b/c it was TMed... so I thought I would pass it on.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back