IT.COM

Whypark question

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I have another whypark question for you great gurus.

I can't figure out how to ad content to the home page. I don't care about changing the template I just want to ad some content to get better keywords. I am so new to this so I am sorry if this seems like a stupid question. Maybe there is something simple to do to add content without changing the whole site.

Thanks
Wendy

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
melmanda said:
I have another whypark question for you great gurus.

I can't figure out how to ad content to the home page. I don't care about changing the template I just want to ad some content to get better keywords. I am so new to this so I am sorry if this seems like a stupid question. Maybe there is something simple to do to add content without changing the whole site.

Thanks
Wendy

You click on "Edit" on the selected domain and then you select the appropriate Keywords (up to 20). You then "Save changes" Next it will show in Red letters that your domain has been updated. Based on your selected keywords, your site will show x amount of articles or content.

You can use a keyword selector tool such as Google's at: https://adwords.google.com/select/KeywordToolExternal

GIL

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back