NameSilo

Whypark.com?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Is anyone using this site for parking?I'm looking for an alternative to 1plus.net.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I recently started using whypark when wasn't have much success with ones like Sedo, etc. I have found it to be a great alternative to domain parking since you have more control, can customize, get keyword-targeted content-rich websites, can promote how you choose and receive 100% ad revenue.

To get an idea what these sites look like, here is a few examples of my own sites that I have hosted with whypark:
www.adsensemoneytipster.com
www.affiliatestipster.com
www.petshealthtips.com

•••
ak007 said:
I recently started using whypark when wasn't have much success with ones like Sedo, etc. I have found it to be a great alternative to domain parking since you have more control, can customize, get keyword-targeted content-rich websites, can promote how you choose and receive 100% ad revenue.

To get an idea what these sites look like, here is a few examples of my own sites that I have hosted with whypark:
www.adsensemoneytipster.com
www.affiliatestipster.com
www.petshealthtips.com

I visited one of your sites,looks great! How long have you been with them and are you seeing any progress?

•••
I've been only with them for a few weeks and making more progress in a shorter time period. I like that I have full control in what products I want to promote on the sites and can easily monitor the progress. I'm not a pro at putting together websites so I found the set-up of each site fairly easy. And they can be fine-tuned even further with logos, images and additional customized pages. There is a one-time fee per 100 domains hosted (which works out to only a $1 a domain) but can be recouped from ad revenue and referrals. There are various ways to promote them to quickly help with that. And you don't have to have 100 domains at once and can add on at your convenience since you receive a 100 credits with no time limit. I think it's a great alternative and am happy with my sites hosted with whypark.

•••
I use WhyPark. It is great for certain names and not so good for others.
It really depends on the quality and specificness of the Articles that are selected based on the keywords you use.

I moved my http://www.mtrip.com/ to namedrive as I felt the domain worked better as a parked site.

However my http://www.ispaceflights.com and http://www.safecam.info seem to fit in the Article Mini Site format better.

•••
The sites look more interesting but who's to say they won't go out of business or change their name in 3 months time ? 100$ seems a bit much just to try something out.

•••
Sure that could happen with any hosting site. You certainly don't lose your domain names and can move them elsewhere if was the case. I know a person who has had their sites there since August, doing really well, and Whypark also has been adding more features to improve. They seem to have a successful winning formula, as a step-up from regular domain parking, so I don't expect they would be going out of business anytime soon. The fee works out to a $1 a domain so really isn't that high and 2 referrals pretty well can get it back. And when you think about it is anything really for free. Time certainly is worth something when waiting for standard domain parking to kick in profits as it too requires some promotion. The difference is you get keyword-targeted content sites that search engines can index, can add adsense & various affiliate programs, customize & add additional pages and promote as you choose. It may not be for everyone but with effort there is potential for bigger profits.

•••
ak007 said:
Sure that could happen with any hosting site. You certainly don't lose your domain names and can move them elsewhere if was the case. I know a person who has had their sites there since August, doing really well, and Whypark also has been adding more features to improve. They seem to have a successful winning formula, as a step-up from regular domain parking, so I don't expect they would be going out of business anytime soon. The fee works out to a $1 a domain so really isn't that high and 2 referrals pretty well can get it back. And when you think about it is anything really for free. Time certainly is worth something when waiting for standard domain parking to kick in profits as it too requires some promotion. The difference is you get keyword-targeted content sites that search engines can index, can add adsense & various affiliate programs, customize & add additional pages and promote as you choose. It may not be for everyone but with effort there is potential for bigger profits.

Well said! I have an account with whypark,but never got around to using it and i believe they have a feature where you can build up from scratch!
I would love to do this,but my html is kind of rusty,so it will take a little studying to atleast make it worth viewing!You can't please everybody,but it is one step close to bliss.If you can get pass the click fraud!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back