Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain whyEU.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

boost

Established Member
Impact
0
Hi,
I have just registered the following domain name:
whyEU.com
(EU= European Union)

any idea if this is valuable?

Regards,
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
still waiting for appraisals...
 
0
•••
*bump*
 
0
•••
Could anyone start appraising plzzz??
 
0
•••
I'm sure I just appraised this on another forum.. ah well. Definitely a controversial topic at the moment, and to the right person this could go a long way.

low - mid $xxx :imho:
 
0
•••
Perhaps some others that could appraise plz? :)
 
0
•••
It's a good domain, I'd say low $XXX to an end user
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back