Dynadot

Why there is no transfer deals for a .com, .net, .org, .biz?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

businesses

Established Member
Impact
Please share any deals. $5-$6 or lower
domain.com, netfirms.com and dotser.com we need your transfer deals for $3.99
Thank you.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
$6.5 at LCN.com for .com, .net, .org, .biz. You can transfer as many as you want. No PayPal payment option.

They are good registrar I have transferred in and out a few without any issues.

•••
I think NameCheap might have transfer deal coming in March (I remember one from last year that I used.)

•••
its a bit high thanks though

•••
I think NameCheap might have transfer deal coming in March (I remember one from last year that I used.)

Probably on move your domain day. I think it's under $4 for a transfer.

•••
•••
for 1 domain per account ))

I'm not sure. I remember transferring a personal domain once on MYDD but cant remember if it was just limited to one use.

•••
Move your domain day discount will only be applicable for domains which are not previously transferred away from namecheap.

•••
Move your domain day discount will only be applicable for domains which are not previously transferred away from namecheap.
I am waiting for them to move 35 of my names all .com

•••
I asked:

Screenshot_20190311-073155_Twitter.jpg

•••
•••
$4 .ORG transfer at 1and1...
Was $3.17 in 2018.

•••
Try to transfer to LCN first them wait for other transfer deal. Rumored that soon Namecheap will launch Move Your Domain Day (later than the other years).

•••
Try to transfer to LCN first them wait for other transfer deal. Rumored that soon Namecheap will launch Move Your Domain Day (later than the other years).

Nc is getting scary. They won't let you manually get auth codes unless you contact support. This happens even 1 day after expire

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back