IT.COM

question-answered Why my domain is not getting response from Afternic?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Ritik bhardwaj

Established Member
Impact
I have listed my domain " uniscientifics.com " It is a premium top-level domain with 1100$ appraisal. anyway, I am selling it for 199$ because this will be my first sale, and I have to sell it soon.

But there is no response from afternic after listing it for last 3 to 4 months even with a lower price...

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Afternic is a platform, which connects sellers and buyers.

And that domain name is not "premium top-level".

Do your homework before you lose any more money.

•••
Afternic is a platform, which connects sellers and buyers.

And that domain name is not "premium top-level".

Do your homework before you lose any more money.
Although I believed GD information... But thanks for your information.

•••
What do you mean response? Afternic isn't a brokerage. You list your domains on Afternic and if you get an interested buyer on your domain, they may purchase it/send you an offer through Afternic. That's how it works.

Also, uniscientifics.com is not a "premium" top level domain. Don't base "premium" or the value of a domain off of these automated appraisals.

In the future if you need help pricing domains, you can list it in the appraisal section here and see what members have to say.

•••
What do you mean response? Afternic isn't a brokerage. You list your domains on Afternic and if you get an interested buyer on your domain, they may purchase it/send you an offer through Afternic. That's how it works.

Also, uniscientifics.com is not a "premium" top level domain. Don't base "premium" or the value of a domain off of these automated appraisals.

In the future if you need help pricing domains, you can list it in the appraisal section here and see what members have to say.
Correct this is not a premium domain. I believed what GoDaddy said... Next time will not repeat the same mistake.

•••
its cause it's a crap domain and u did not learn yet.

•••
Correct this is not a premium domain. I believed what GoDaddy said... Next time will not repeat the same mistake.

I'd recommend just taking a step back to read, learn, and study domains. There are plenty of resources out there. If you're looking for an in-depth concentrated course, you'd do well to consider Mike Cyger's DomainAcademy, which is now part of GoDaddy.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back