Dynadot

Why is DomainSnowflake such a Moron ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Because he lost his mind

votes
    0.0%
  • Because he should get his feed back on the ground

votes
    0.0%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Michael Ehrhardt

Top Member
Impact

there is a man in the domain industry since years and
he got good sales and could enjoy life but no he wants to be a ,,King,, a domain King

so the question is : Why is DomainSnowflake such a Moron ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Whom you're pointing towards?

•••
•••
The Difference is between business plan and business model.
Seems to me you have a plan and he doesn’t have any plans, ... study to understand how he perceived the components of a business model. There is a difference between the value proposition and the performance. His business model captures the fundamental assumptions and ... “key learnings” about a new extension.

Buying/Registering domains cos the names sounds good versus names that are able to move from your ideas into executable operation.

(Nowadays, everyone is smarter than his bank account)

(btw. listening and studying vs resistance - to learn)

•••

he got good sales and could enjoy life but no he wants to be a ,,King,, a domain King

I don't know who domainsnowflake is.

•••
I don't know who domainsnowflake is.

He is Rick Schwartz

I don't think calling him Domainsnowflake is good.

Whatever he told is fact that New Gtlds are not doing good and HE consider them bad investment. He knows the numbers and numbers/data don't lie.

As I have stated, MOST new GTLD’s are dying on the vine. That’s just a FACT supported by NUMBERS.

PS:- I am not either of the side.

•••
•••
Its official. The king has a new anklebiter.

•••
Last edited:
•••

Why such "Sharpe Tongue" against a man who expressed his opinion based on his data/ statistical beliefs. The word "moron" is defined as a stupid person and in my opinion, from his success rate in the domain business exempts him from such a title. Why don't you just reach out to him via social media, he usually responds back to questions. And he will most likely explain to you his reason about statements you seem to deem him a "domain snowflake"....:xf.wink:

•••
Most owners of New Gtld portfolios will lose money.

Most will lose money quickly. If they are very lucky, most will still lose money over the long term.

•••
I'm guessing you're talking about Rick...

Funny you're calling him a moron yet you can't compose a grammatically correct sentence without a ton of spelling mistakes. 🤔

•••
Rick is Brilliant - Look what he did. Sounds like @Michael Ehrhardt is envious.

When people can't compete, they throw mud.

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back