information Why Buy A Digital Asset?

NameSilo
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact
Benjamin Weiss published a very thorough piece on purchasing a digital asset. From why to buy a digital asset, to who are the buyers? And how much should you pay, I found the article to be a good read. If you are thinking about diversifying your digital asset business to more than just domain names, […]

Continue Reading

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Awesome analyze , thank for sharing

•••
Internet is forever.

Samer

Last edited:
•••
Fiat or physical money is literally dirty since the day Jesus expelled all the merchants and money changers from the Temple to today's Coronavirus pandemic.

Money has always been dirty.

God forbid someone with Covid-19 touched that dollar or penny or Ruble or Dinar or Renminbi or coughed or sneezed on it.

This is a thought that keeps me awake these nights.

Because I love money.

Digital money is the future.
Governments want their tax. Physical money is easy to hide and launder.

So natural progression coupled with Governments of the world wanting their tax money.

Digital money is just an eventuality like the Sun rising in the morning.

would you invest in the Sun rising in the morning? I would.

now with digital money assured. all you need to worry about as far as "dirty" is cleaning your IPhone or Android Screen.

•••
Awesome analyze , thank for sharing

Glad you enjoyed it, I think Benjamin wrote an excellent guide, and you got a video as well, so whatever way you want to learn, it's there.

•••
Digital Asset Management(DAM)will be the future

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back