Dynadot

discuss Who's your website host and what are the details?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

creataweb

Some Guy with Awesome Senior High School PhotoTop Member
Impact
As most of know already there are many, many web hosting services out there.

Who do you use for your websites? Tell us about the service you get and the monthly pricing.

Example: Company • Storage • Bandwidth • Features (i.e. CPanel) • Price (monthly or otherwise stated)
Your opinion on the service and reliability.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Here is mine currently:

CrocWeb Reseller package • 20 GB storage • 2 TB Bandwidth • Full WHM and CPanel & More

1st year was $43 total (promo deal) • 2nd year $107

•••
•••
Since we are on the topic Has anyone used or is using VPS? They seem Cheap, but how many sites can you put up?
@creataweb is crocweb package unlimited sites? Example: if I pay the $107 can I make a site (1 page lander) for all my domains?

•••
Since we are on the topic Has anyone used or is using VPS? They seem Cheap, but how many sites can you put up?
@creataweb is crocweb package unlimited sites? Example: if I pay the $107 can I make a site (1 page lander) for all my domains?

I don't use a VPS currently and yes as far as I know you can have unlimited sites. I have a few on that package and you can add more using the WHM. I have hundreds & hundreds of pages on multiple sites overall. (y)

•••

Depends on the type of license you have. For example on my VPS, Plesk only has license for 10 domains, so I can use only 10 websites. If you want unlimited websites, you must pay for that license from Plesk. Don't know what happens with CPanel VPS hosting.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back