superprogrammer VIP Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 37 Sep 25, 2004 534 views 9 replies #1 Anybody who knows german here? I need some help in writing a mail to a germany guy
Scott Senior MemberVIP Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 49 Sep 25, 2004 #2 http://www.google.com/language_tools
PolurNET VIP Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 61 Sep 25, 2004 #3 Ja, ich spreche deutsch ein bisschen I only know a little, but I recommend you use babelfish on altavista.com Cheers
Ja, ich spreche deutsch ein bisschen I only know a little, but I recommend you use babelfish on altavista.com Cheers
Sabre First Time Poster!Top Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 629 Sep 25, 2004 #4 if worldlingo.com do german.. they are the best
superprogrammer VIP Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 37 Sep 25, 2004 #6 redhippo said: achtung! mien herr! Click to expand... I said I have to COMPOSE email and not read it Therfore, I can't use transation service as they might result in grammatical errors redhippo, did you mean you know German?
redhippo said: achtung! mien herr! Click to expand... I said I have to COMPOSE email and not read it Therfore, I can't use transation service as they might result in grammatical errors redhippo, did you mean you know German?
Scorpio VIP Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 47 Sep 26, 2004 #7 Ich spreche nicht deutsch... Gut vom Glück für Ihre Suche.
johnny6 Old GuyVIP Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 80 Oct 2, 2004 #8 herzlichen gluckwunch zum geburtstag I think that means something.
S suthra Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 25 Oct 2, 2004 #9 Ishzz yuz ho bi ohz larz Tz kou na noz tha woh boz ti da hou no mas thu var ma bhooz nik il lau da doz it means, i dont know german
Ishzz yuz ho bi ohz larz Tz kou na noz tha woh boz ti da hou no mas thu var ma bhooz nik il lau da doz it means, i dont know german