IT.COM

Who has Social Media Followers who Frequently buy domains?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

WhoaDomain.com

WhoaDomain.comTop Member
Impact
I think it's time we all pool our resources in the social media space to gain some advantage and get some free press on our domain auctions.

who is in?

either:

1. we can share our followers and post each other's domain auctions.
or
2. charge a fee per blast on Twitter or Facebook or Instagram or Linkedin etc etc.

Let's discuss!!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
That's great too! PM me Baseball. as I have mentioned before. I have over 10K followers on Linkedin. would like to have the equivalent in Twitter and Instagram.

I could "recommend" anyone to my 10k connections with a mini "Bio" preaching why you would be a good connection for them.

return the favor?

looking for Endusers?

There's no better place than Linkedin.

please add me to your linkedin

•••
None that buy domains but they are good for releasing new websites to get some traffic.

•••
None that buy domains but they are good for releasing new websites to get some traffic.

That's great too! PM me Baseball. as I have mentioned before. I have over 10K followers on Linkedin. would like to have the equivalent in Twitter and Instagram.

I could "recommend" anyone to my 10k connections with a mini "Bio" preaching why you would be a good connection for them.

return the favor?

looking for Endusers?

There's no better place than Linkedin.

•••
I already have a linkedin I add people to weekly. lol

•••
•••
If you message me I can still give you some tips for your own though.

•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back