IT.COM

question Who can guess, How much I earned with Bodis?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

waqq

Account Closed
Impact
Hello Guyz,

Can anyone guess? How much i made in July with bodis.com

Note:
# all are Insurance and College Related Domains ONLY HIGH CPC DOMAINS
# 100% Direct Traffic.

bodis.png

Letc who guess this earning :P

Will upload earning screenshot soon....

:$:B-):$:

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
And you have 317 Visits in just 1 day?

•••
Tested with Bodis.com for a few days last month, not the best but not bad.

bodis.jpg

•••
@owntype
What a "waste" of traffic! You didn't even get 0.005 per visitor that's ridiculous.
A "real" human visitor from a country where online advertising is a big market like US, CA, CA, AU, SG, CH, DE and so on - you should get at least 0.05 USD per visitor! Instead of earning 126-123 USD you should have made at least 1200 USD - that's at least what we would pay.

•••
@owntype
What a "waste" of traffic! You didn't even get 0.005 per visitor that's ridiculous.
A "real" human visitor from a country where online advertising is a big market like US, CA, CA, AU, SG, CH, DE and so on - you should get at least 0.05 USD per visitor! Instead of earning 126-123 USD you should have made at least 1200 USD - that's at least what we would pay.

I'm with another parking provider, and it earns $250 - $400/day there.
I'm happy with what these traffic earns with parking. :)

•••
•••
•••
I'm with another parking provider, and it earns $250 - $400/day there.
I'm happy with what these traffic earns with parking. :)
Mind sharing the name of the company? :)

•••
Mind sharing the name of the company? :)

DomainSponsor, it really depends on the domain names.
For these domains, earn more at DS, but for some domains, get much better revenue at Bodis

Both are good parking providers. :)

•••
Your RPM is exceptionally high with the other parking company, and the disparity between these earnings and Bodis are unnaturally large.

We rarely, if ever, see EPC this low for high EPC domains, unless the traffic quality is subpar, or invalid clicks are taking place.

I would really like to assess your domain names and their respective traffic sources.

If you could forward me your account information, we can go over this together.

Please feel free to PM me here, or open up a support ticket.

Thanks.

•••
•••
Your RPM is exceptionally high with the other parking company, and the disparity between these earnings and Bodis are unnaturally large.

We rarely, if ever, see EPC this low for high EPC domains, unless the traffic quality is subpar, or invalid clicks are taking place.

I would really like to assess your domain names and their respective traffic sources.

If you could forward me your account information, we can go over this together.

Please feel free to PM me here, or open up a support ticket.

Thanks.

Thank you for the support, I'm sending to you login ID, I very much appreciate you, help me for this, analysis my traffic, i'm 101% sure there u can't find any invalid activity....please analysis my account, so, i will add my domains again with bodies. :)

•••
Thank you for the support, I'm sending to you login ID, I very much appreciate you, help me for this, analysis my traffic, i'm 101% sure there u can't find any invalid activity....please analysis my account, so, i will add my domains again with bodies. :)

I sure that your other parking company is Voodoo with that screenshot. Maybe, you can use watermark domain names on hot videos or pics or boost traffic with...

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back