Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain who can appraise RMKD.COM

NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

wbc

Established Member
Impact
0
who can appraise RMKD.COM

Thank's
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I can! ;)
 
0
•••
Happy

So i'm happy smooth :yell:
 
0
•••
If they have no meaning and just randomly selected letters then reg fee undeveloped.
 
0
•••
Well, RMKD some of the better letters.. I dont think those are simply random letters.. it definitely isnt a "Xzyw"..! and know of a college named RMK.. I think its a pretty good 4 letter domain, worth low to mid $xx reseller, and if u can find the right end-user you could determine the price.!! RMK is a pretty familiar acronym for naming.. just search on internet for any company whose name is RMK or RMKD...!
 
0
•••
Remarked

RMKD is in the phillips code the abeviations of Remarked
 
0
•••
Real Madrid Kids? :?
 
0
•••
Why Not

Why not Mojojo :hi:
 
0
•••
hmmmm...

Rent My Karate Dojo
Reveal More Kinky Dimples
Realty Mess Kills Duck

Actually, if you go to a search engine (I hit Yahoo just now) and type in rmkd you'll get a lot of links with this, and can pretty well take your pick. On Yahoo, I think the second link actually takes you to Mary-KateandAshley rugs. I'm so glad I researched your dn, otherwise I simply never would have known that Mary-Kate and Ashley have their own rug prints, and I couldn't have lived without that.
Seriously, seems like there are a lot of people/co's out there with your letters. They don't particularly go well together so I can't see any reseller wanting this name... but if you delve into the end users, or develop the name to have meaning with one of them, you may have a hope in heck.
 
0
•••
RMKD.

It is also a command in some programming language for making a New directory or renaming it.

I don't remeber exactly. But will write it when It blinks in my mind.

But that is for sure that this is a command.

$XX to $XXX. for it.
 
0
•••
Right

Nick, that's right and it's use by microsoft for directory and ram system.
It's also a transistor.
On Google, you find 177 answers.
It's not by better names but ...... who know ??
 
0
•••
1,950 results on Google, not bad I think. Undeveloped, probably low $xx, but with the right idea for development, could be worth more.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back