NameSilo

Who Bought Them? 6 x Recently Acquired Domain Names

Labeled as sales in Domain Industry News, started by Robbie, Mar 8, 2021

Replies:
Views:

1. Robbie

Robbie RobbiesBlog.com VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

Carlson Industries LLC, myDigitalOffice, The Communication Studio, MIDLAND NATIONAL LIFE, Klaviyo & Digital Seat Media have acquired $14,940 USD of digital real-estate over the past few days on BuyDomains.com and NamePull.com

Which of these domain names do you like and think was a good buy? I like HotelPerformance.com & DigitalSeats.com both to me have value probably in the software development area if they have been acquired for those reasons, I think would match perfectly for that space, however, Digital Seats could be a virtual stadium or cinema, etc and has multiple purposes.

http://robbiesblog.com/who-bought-them-6-x-recently-acquired-domain-names/8473

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. TauseefKhan

TauseefKhan Top Contributor VIP

Your Privacy Matter and Digital Seats

3. Mytz.com

Mytz.com Top 4L [email protected] ieie.com CuTu.com NeSu.com QAMI.com PRO VIP Gold Account

very good !

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
biix
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice