Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Please appraise the name
WHM.biz
Everyone who is related to hosting industry know about the term "WHM"
Please honest opinions only
Thanks for everyone's time here

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Couldn't there be any TM issues?
If not, I'd say around 1000$

•••
matrics said:
Couldn't there be any TM issues?
If not, I'd say around 1000$
What do you mean by TM issues?
WHM simply means Web Hosting Manager and may be many other things
Also, WHM.com is stil not developed

•••
Lol...

It will be well priced...

Besides, WHM can stand for alot of things. Web Hosting Magazine for example...

•••
Edit See below ^^^

Last edited:
•••
Nice 3-letter .biz. With all combinations registered, 3-letter .biz are a scarce commodity. Combinations that actually mean something are even rarer.

Value = low $XXX, IMHO. Good luck with it!

•••
sorry but what does it mean?

•••
In the webhosting industry, it means 'Web Host Manager", the companion admin tool to the cpanel most webmasters are familiar with.

•••
Hey sorry :(. I read it as whm.ws and that appraisal was based on it. LOL.

whm.biz is worth high XXX to low XXXX wholesale (based on current auctions on backorder service providers).

Best of luck :)

•••
Or to Final Fantasy XI players, it means... White Mage... /grin. %%-

•••
Thank you all for the appraisals :)
Keep more coming
I feel its value to be 10K after 2 years.....Don't know but just a feeling

•••
10K high hopes :). But surely will go for above 4000 in the next 2 years and higher if .biz craze increases.

•••
suthra said:
10K high hopes :). But surely will go for above 4000 in the next 2 years and higher if .biz craze increases.
.BIz and .info will become more popular than .net by then

•••
.biz for 10k?

suthra said:

I would be shocked if any .biz went for 10k anytime soon. Have any .biz ever sold for 5 figures? Maybe travel.biz or creditcards.biz?

Interesting name, though. I like the potential for end user sale, but I think 10k is way high. Just my 2 cents. ;)

•••
It's a great name. :gn: You should try to aquire the same combo in other extensions. Like whm.us . I know for a fact that it's for sale and that the owner is entertaining reasonable offers :wave: sharpy surfer

•••
Interesting... Very interesting...

I sold Superprogrammer "WHM.BZ" a few days ago... Not .BIZ, .BZ. It seems as though he got a bit confused somewhere along the line... :P

I posted on over 20 forums, and advertised on quite a few sites, and still only was able to sell WHM.BZ for $55, probably had something to do with the .BZ extension :P

-Rick

•••
^^ Whoopsie! :blink:

So, is the domain name here in this thread to read ... "WHM.BZ" (thereby moving this "WHM.biz" thread to the general "Domain Discussions" Forum for further commenting)? :talk:
Thanks for the clarification.
-Jeff B-)

•••
Hey superprogrammer, which is it? You do own whm.bz . Do you own the .biz as well? If not, the valuation is now: (regfee/35 x 5²)/25 :blink:

•••
ricberw said:
Interesting... Very interesting...

I sold Superprogrammer "WHM.BZ" a few days ago... Not .BIZ, .BZ. It seems as though he got a bit confused somewhere along the line... :P

I posted on over 20 forums, and advertised on quite a few sites, and still only was able to sell WHM.BZ for $55, probably had something to do with the .BZ extension :P

-Rick
Lol, thatz a nice price for a .bz rick. :)

•••
*edited as per superprogrammer's request*

Last edited:
•••
It is WHM.bz
Sorry for the confusion

•••
superprogrammer said:
It is WHM.bz
Sorry for the confusion

[/Moved to the "Discussions Forum" accordingly ... please continue the discussion]. :talk:

Thanks.
-Jeff B-)

•••
CoolJeff.com said:
[/Moved to the "Discussions Forum" accordingly ... please continue the discussion]. :talk:

Thanks.
-Jeff B-)
And stop pulling my leg too ;)
Let the appraisal coming for WHM.bz

•••
So, what is it exactly? .bz or .biz?

•••
superprogrammer said:
It is WHM.bz
Sorry for the confusion

whm.bz = reg fee or less

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back