Dynadot

question Which TLD price lists do you use?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Btadine

Established Member
Impact
I have been diversificating my portfolio lately and I acquired domains in more unpopular extensions.

To lookup which registrars have the best price, I use tld-list or tldes. I'm not sure if both of these services are built by community members (if I'm not wrong tldes does). Love them!

Apart from these two, can anyone recommend me any other TLD aggregator you used?

I also wanted to ask, how accurate do you find TLD registrar aggregators in general. I find a lack of local registrars. Often the most famous registrars are listed, but sometimes local registrars offer a much better price in regional TLD's than an European or American registrar. Did anyone notice the same?

Thanks everyone!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'm curious, what are some examples of local registrars that offer a better experience? Not sure I want to keep my domains at 10 different websites (& having to translate names :D).

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back