Domain Empire

.us Which Tld Is Better? .biz .org .cc .ws .us .info???

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Which tlds are better and easy to sell?

.biz ?
.org ?
.us ?
.info ?
.nu ?
.cc ?
.ws ?
.tv ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
easy to sell? hmm... none of the above

•••
I only buy .com and .net for companies, and maybe .org for staff, etc.

•••
Well, this is actually dependent on to whom you are selling it too.

:)

•••
.com & .net are definitely the more recognised ones (the biggies). But for infomation site, personally I won't mind going for .info instead of a .net. .biz fit well for words like hotdog.biz, designart.biz etc. .org fits perfect for non-profit organisation for which you'll most likely not sell (domain) for a profit. I personally find it hard to find the right .tv and .nu, and also their high reg fees kinda turned me off. .us is rather broad, suitable for anything in the States. Depending which word, they have different potentials.

Flora. :xf.love:

•••
I personally feel .org from the TLDs you listed!

•••
•••
In your list
.info, .org and .ws

•••
.info's are good as they are cheap and if you have a good name you make make up to 400% profit on each sale.

•••
.org's , .cc's , .us's are "easier" to sell (Seem to have more demand than the others, but still a long cry from .com's.

-Allan

•••
out of your list, I like the .org's

•••
I personally don't really like any of those extensions, but out of your list, I would have to say .org , and .us .

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back