Dynadot

question Which parking provider allows custom links?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

KWNG

Established Member
Impact
Hi for my .au domain name I’d like to know apart from Fabulous who else allows allows custom links? For example my domain is grin/coin dot com.au and I want all my links on the parking page to be grin/coin, crypto related...

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Both Voodoo and ParkingCrew allow 'suggestions' of keyword terms that will appear on the lander.

I put 'suggestions' in quotes because, in reality -and as long as the domain is related to the keywords- any keywords you place will appear on the lander and, in the long run, Google will adapt to those keywords and to the visitor's related browsing history.

I'd personally try with ParkingCrew first since their interface is the most compatible I know in regards to keyword suggestions.

You can always pm me if you need any help.

•••
Hi for my .au domain name I’d like to know apart from Fabulous who else allows allows custom links? For example my domain is grin/coin dot com.au and I want all my links on the parking page to be grin/coin, crypto related...
Uniregistry offers the ability to choose a category and a sub category and customize the message above their parking ads and even the ability to forward that link to anywhere, but they got mad at me when I told them I wanted to use that feature and their service rep told me to find another provider if I want to do that. She was being real helpful until I told her I wanted the link on my parking pages to go to another for sale landing page. She suddenly refused to even talk to me after that!

Last edited:
•••
Uniregistry offers the ability to choose a category and a sub category and customize the message above their parking ads and even the ability to forward that link to anywhere, but they got mad at me when I told them I wanted to use that feature and their service rep told me to find another provider if I want to do that. She was being real helpful until I told her I wanted the link on my parking pages to go to another for sale landing page. She suddenly refused to even talk to me after that!
Never used them but it sounds like, Uniregistry does NOT offer "even the ability to forward that link to anywhere...". IMHO, if they allow to forward that link, but won't allow yours, I'd imagine, there must be limitations specified in terms.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back