Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Which OS do you use most?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Which OS you use most?

  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Windows Vista

    12 
    votes
    22.6%
  • Windows XP or older

    28 
    votes
    52.8%
  • Mac OS

    6 
    votes
    11.3%
  • Mac OS for Internet & creativity, for the rest Windows

    1 
    vote
    1.9%
  • Windows for games & ripping, for the rest Mac OS

    0 
    votes
    0.0%
  • Linux

    5 
    votes
    9.4%
  • Windows for productivity & games, for the rest Linux

    0 
    votes
    0.0%
  • Other

    1 
    vote
    1.9%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

jido

VIP Member
Impact
61
Let me know which one you normally use. Choose the closest match.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Windows XP. :(

:gl:
Jake
 
0
•••
Oh sorry beastie.... You are "other"! (I don't think he'll like being put in Linux)
 
0
•••
I voted on linux,,btw...
I used mainly linux or freebsd at home (it's been over 10 years, I'm free of windows)
 
0
•••
linux linux linux
 
0
•••
XP Pro and will never upgrade. Put my vista upgrade dvd on Ebay... :hehe:

-Bill
 
0
•••
Bill said:
XP Pro and will never upgrade. Put my vista upgrade dvd on Ebay... :hehe:

-Bill
You could have posted it to me! I collect operating systems, I've got seven or eight now.
Go on, you know you want to give it to me for free :)
 
0
•••
Results so far:

44 voters

34 use Windows
6 use Mac OS
5 use Linux
77% use mostly Windows
11% use mostly Mac OS
11% use mostly Linux
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Win 2003 Server. :)
 
0
•••
I just upgraded my laptop recently so now I have Vista installed.
 
0
•••
There must be more than 5 Linux users on NP!
 
0
•••
wikes82 said:
I voted on linux,,btw...
I used mainly linux or freebsd at home (it's been over 10 years, I'm free of windows)
repped for your FreeBSD boost - such a nice solid, clean OS ... with an adorable mascot! MacOS X fans may be aware that they are actually running a FreeBSD variant (aka Darwin) ...

I voted MacOS btw
Linux would be a close second

:)
 
0
•••
XP FTW!!!!!!


Hive :]
 
1
•••
Vista and xp. Personally i like vista. I might be the only one :). Vista works great for me. Never had a problem with it on my hp.

I never tried mac os though. Those mac computers are kind of expensive.
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back