Domain Empire

Which of your domains have highest listing at Google ??

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi all,
Though it may not be considered a good name by most of NP members but I like this hyphaned .biz which I recently registered for a 'Chartered Accountant'.
'C-A.biz'.... "C-A" have 163 Million entries at Google. (But howcome with or without hyphen, same results are shown at Google??) AND
Which of your domain have highest search numbers ???

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
well if chartered account is your key worh and you used a hyphen try serching charteredaccountant without spaces see the diffrence in the results then thats how usally name with hyphens are evaluated for key words

•••
Google consider hypen as space.

•••
Originally posted by NeonHQ
Google consider hypen as space.

Exactly. That explains why you get the same results for both. This can work for or against you, I think.

•••
I had already pointed out at some other thread that it's not 'always' the case at Google with all the names. Please consider these results:
"ca" = 164 million
"c-a" = 164 million
"c a" = 164 million . With these results you see 'No Cosideration' of hyphen at all. This was point what I asked. I also asked that which of your domains has such high results ??

•••
Originally posted by Domainerz
I had already pointed out at some other thread that it's not 'always' the case at Google with all the names. Please consider these results:
"ca" = 164 million
"c-a" = 164 million
"c a" = 164 million . With these results you see 'No Cosideration' of hyphen at all. This was point what I asked. I also asked that which of your domains has such high results ??

I think you should see if this holds up for hyphenated words or phrases like "set-up", etc. I wonder if that would work the same at Google.

•••
Re: Which of your domains have highest listing at Google ??

Originally posted by Domainerz
(But howcome with or without hyphen, same results are shown at Google??)

That's what I posted earlier that howcome results were same. Please see following results:

"Set up" = 14.6 million,
"Set-up" = 14.6 million and
"Setup" = 16.8 million. !!!??

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back