Domain Empire

poll Which name is best for domain/portfolio sale/list site? Vote plz.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

which .com name below do you like best?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • domain name leads

• domain name cloud

• dn profits

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Results are only viewable after voting.

alcy

Top Member
Impact
which of the 3 names would u pick for a site listing your names for sale? none are fancy and great i know.. but great and fancy .com domain selling names have fancy prices on them.. just looking for best of the 3 to use as I value fellow npers views... and to have bit of fun of course :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Honestly I don't like any of them.

•••
for me the best is:
domain name cloud

•••
domainnamecloud if i had to pick one

“leads” means something else than showcase

Last edited:
•••
•••
i know why u said none of above.... when u look at these names from potential buyer point of view.. which is what we gotta do... tey do not care about keywords like PROFITS.. in fact that could be a big no no lol... its like your telling them they are about to be made profits from lol
too lame.

LEADS.. well.. is bit better... cause it could be like a domain name lead for them... where they want a name. so they want a LEAD to the name.. you know what i mean

but now that I got some votes here.. im htinking CLOUD could actually be best... not casue its perfect like MARKET for enduser view... but more like a brandable type of thing...

like a big fluffy cloud full of domain names..
right? :)

Last edited:
•••
so what type of site do u think dnprofits or domainnameleads would be best for then?

•••
Dnprofits sounds like a blog for domainers to me.

Idk about domainnameleads.

•••
so what type of site do u think dnprofits or domainnameleads would be best for then?

Nailed it. Leads is too narrow, and specific and personally dont think represents portfolio well.
More like someone who specializes negotiate, a middleman, estibot service “domainleads” — sounds like a search tool of domains dont own.

Cloud is the future “Cloud storage” saved a lot of company IBM, Microsoft, Amazon, this keyword future proof; so if you can add it; go.
i like cloud display security safety cloud; love the word, personally what it represents (very broad unforgettable) and from an aesthetic point of view (looks better to me than “Leads”

Last edited:
•••
Nailed it. Leads is too narrow, and specific and personally dont think represents portfolio well.
More like someone who specializes negotiate, a middleman, service estibot “domainleads” — sounds like a search tool of domains dont own.

Cloud is the future “Cloud storage” saved a lot of company IBM, Microsoft, Amazon, this keyword future proof; so if you can add it; go.
i like cloud display security safety cloud; love the word, personally what it represents (very broad unforgettable) and from an aesthetic point of view (looks better to me than “Leads”

cool... i like how yuou think on this.
i already own all 3.. so nothing to add here.
just looking for views on which to use
cheers :)

•••
cool... i like how yuou think on this.
i already own all 3.. so nothing to add here.
just looking for views on which to use
cheers :)

DNprofits make you look like evil heartless company who only cares about money.

like you aspire be GD.

Samer

Last edited:
•••

IMO, we could use dnprofits or domainnameleads to provide targetted niche domain or domain with natural traffic , proof with real data parking ,earning , etc

•••
•••
Of the options offered, I select domainnamecloud

•••
Was looking for the option none of the above, no offence intended.

•••
You can do better than any of these, even on a limited budget.

I don't think any are really that great for your intended usage.

Brad

•••
which of the 3 names would u pick for a site listing your names for sale? none are fancy and great i know.. but great and fancy .com domain selling names have fancy prices on them.. just looking for best of the 3 to use as I value fellow npers views... and to have bit of fun of course :)
I voted domain name cloud but if You gave me the option to vote none of these then I would have chosen that option. I believe you can come up with something better. Search....Search...Search

•••
I don't think end-users are familiar with "DN".

The other two are boring.

If you are definitely choosing one, then go with Cloud.

imo

•••
I thought you actually wouldn't need to ask this question :)

1. DomainNameLeads - Leads might work as some kind of blog site. But it seems inappropriate as a portfolio site
3. DNProfits - "DN" not readily recognizable outside the domain community. But worse Profits is a no-no.
2. Domain Name Cloud - Is interesting choice. It would be my choice of these three. The "Domain Name" kind of stretches domain name out when adding a third word. You should really try to stick to 2 words. Something like, Domain Sales. Which is just as an example, of course :)

Last edited:
•••
I thought you actually wouldn't need to ask this question :)

1. DomainNameLeads - Leads might work as some kind of blog site. But it seems inappropriate as a portfolio site
3. DNProfits - "DN" not readily recognizable outside the domain community. But worse Profits is a no-no.
2. Domain Name Cloud - Is interesting choice. It would be my choice of these three. The "Domain Name" kind of stretches domain name out when adding a third word. You should really try to stick to 2 words. Something like, Domain Sales. Which is just as an example, of course :)

you are right as always!
i didn't need to ask that question
I just wanted to :)
at this point, i rarely post on np cause i need to... 99% of time its casue I want to ;)
which is also case for many others.. and its basically why i enjoy posting and being here so much... having to be somewhere is boring... like a boring job... but wanting to be somewhere or do something.. well that's where all the fun is ;)

if everyone on namepros always just posted what they need and not also what they want... then np (as in.. discussions here) would get bit boring I think.. and domaining needs to be fun :)

i made it very clear in my op that I post this also to have some (debate) fun :)

thanks for your commnets.. now you tell me.. wasn't this FUN? ;)

cheers

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back