IT.COM

question Which is your really BEST domain? And why? Price range?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DOMAIN ILLUMINATI

THTMVATMEDNOATTop Member
Impact
Hey nP members,

this thread is to ask you:
  • Which is your really BEST domain?
  • And WHY you think this is your best one??
  • And for how much (your estimated price range) you will sell it???
Please share only one domain of your domains - simply the one which you really find is the best of all.
But, of course, share as many reasons as you like for why you think it is the best.
And your estimated price range for which you think that you will sell it.

Thanx,
all the best with your best domain,
kingof.top

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
My best is U.party
Think University, party is the natural fit.
Bring your big boy checkbook.

Also have U.poker

•••
•••
Blockchain (.)link

Term taken in ALL extensions.

Last edited:
•••
do you mean "poezda" ? cuz "poyezda" is wrong :)

It is the same.
50% using translit type "e" and 50% type "ye".
There is no strong rule for translit

•••
PortalMaya(dot)com

I was searching about a few years some domain with my first name.
My first name in .com is developed and cost a lot of money, so I wanted something simple to spell in spanish, english and russian. "portal" means the same in all these 3 languages and it is simple to spell.
I reg it in my birthday 5 years ago.
I dont think there is any decent combination with my name for handreg, so I am happy to own this domain.

•••
NYAM (dot)com

1. Nyam means "to Eat" in Jamaica(my birth country and cooking is a passion of mine)
  2. Nyam means "Yum" in Indonesian!
  3. I was told it is "Yum" in Russian too..
  4. Nyam (also known as Nyambolo) is an Afro-Asiatic language spoken in one village in Nigeria.
  5. Nyam is also a premium llll.com with "NY" for New York and Premium letters "AM".
  6. It's pronounce in one syllable, like cram, bram, slam, yam.
  7. Nyam also means Sunday in Mongolian
Maybe there is more to discover about this word...

•••
Another best is Bitcoin.World

•••
I don't have any top dictionary domain name so far yet (which I am looking to invest in).

However, my best domain so far is...

CerealCenter.com

Here is why;
  1. Ideal for big daddy FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) companies consolidating all their cereal brands and products online under this name. Think P&G, Unilever etc.
  2. A strategic asset for an established eCommerce company (or a giant department store chain) to diversify and completely control a category online. Think BeautyBar.com by Amazon.
  3. A solid weapon for an ambitious cereal subscription start-up to quickly gain brand salience & recall in the market. Think BirchBox, DollarShaveClub.
  4. A perfect springboard for a serial entrepreneur to easily start a category-leading ecommerce dropship business. Think million dollar success stories on Shopify.
Potential in the offline world
  1. It can be a brand new cereal cafe retail brand with its own franchises.
  2. It could be a nation-wide or even global Cereal Distributor Brand.
  3. It could be that new, one and only standalone cereal side project that grows into a successful venture.
Now only if I can find the right investor or broker!

•••
I don't have any top dictionary domain name so far yet (which I am looking to invest in).

However, my best domain so far is...

CerealCenter.com

Here is why;
  1. Ideal for big daddy FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) companies consolidating all their cereal brands and products online under this name. Think P&G, Unilever etc.
  2. A strategic asset for an established eCommerce company (or a giant department store chain) to diversify and completely control a category online. Think BeautyBar.com by Amazon.
  3. A solid weapon for an ambitious cereal subscription start-up to quickly gain brand salience & recall in the market. Think BirchBox, DollarShaveClub.
  4. A perfect springboard for a serial entrepreneur to easily start a category-leading ecommerce dropship business. Think million dollar success stories on Shopify.
Potential in the offline world
  1. It can be a brand new cereal cafe retail brand with its own franchises.
  2. It could be a nation-wide or even global Cereal Distributor Brand.
  3. It could be that new, one and only standalone cereal side project that grows into a successful venture.
Now only if I can find the right investor or broker!

Great explanation, all the best with your best domain!

•••
NYAM (dot)com

1. Nyam means "to Eat" in Jamaica(my birth country and cooking is a passion of mine)
  2. Nyam means "Yum" in Indonesian!
  3. I was told it is "Yum" in Russian too..
  4. Nyam (also known as Nyambolo) is an Afro-Asiatic language spoken in one village in Nigeria.
  5. Nyam is also a premium llll.com with "NY" for New York and Premium letters "AM".
  6. It's pronounce in one syllable, like cram, bram, slam, yam.
  7. Nyam also means Sunday in Mongolian
Maybe there is more to discover about this word...

Sounds good, good luck!

•••
Nuclearcell.com
It is basically English meaning of cell nucleus
Lots of biological and energy researches are happening

•••
•••
Glassh.com,
Goingabout.com They are short names!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back