Domain Empire

Which Hosting servce is better?

NameSilo
Watch
Which Hosting servce is better?
Server sea or +Brain hosting they charge only $5 per year.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Personally I don't understand how they can be profitable charging $5 per year. I think your question is wrong. You should ask if they show your pages to the users for $5/year. For $5/year you will get 5$/year service....

•••
I would be very careful going with a host that charges an amount like that....In my eyes it does not show they are very reliable.

•••
I've never heard of either one. Stay away from a host charging that little, as it's just not financially possible. (I've been in Web hosting for 2.5 years, so I know what I'm talking about - trust me!)

•••
As others have already said, be wary for hosting for only $5 a year. I find it hard to expect any kind of service or reliablity for that price.

Derrick

•••
Nonprofit hosting, perhaps? (Said with sarcasm.)

If you're only going to pay $5/year, you might as well just go with a free host. That way, when things go wrong, you're not out of the $5.

•••
In Webhosting World you get what you paid!
for 5$/year the company or overselling or didnt cover the servers costs.
Choose a reliable and stable company.
Search for reviews and feedbacks.
Regards,

•••
I have to admit I agree with the others. The company I work for is a cheap hosting company. (price wise, NOT support or service wise) But at $5/year it is unlikly that they will stay in business. Now on the other hand I could see a promotion being $5 for the first year and then regular price for the remaining time, but that would mean they better be in the industry a while. I would look at what you have, for $5 a year thats not a lot of money. I could see 5 a month. Take our company (No Not and Offer) our plans start at 3.95 a month. But we offer the support for our clients as well.

•••
What plans of these companies do you compare?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back