NameSilo

Which domain should I use?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

zhalefarin

Established Member
Impact
2
Hello all,

I've decided to start my own funny pictures website out of my own boredom. I'm not new to website creation but I have a relative bad luck streak at choosing which of my domains to develop. My question is this: I own the following domains below, which one is the best? I don't really want to redirect them to the same site and really want to get rid of the straglers.

FNYPICS.com
FNYPICTURES.com
POSTFUNNYPICS.com

Thanks for the help!
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Shortest :imho:
 
0
•••
POSTFUNNYPICS.com << - if you will accept submission of funny pics that's the word spelled out
 
0
•••
agree. Postfunnypics will be your best bet. It is not always about the length of domain. Sometimes it is better to buy longer but memorable, than shorter and hard to remember. Imagine if you would advertise your domain over the radio. Which one customer will easy understand and remember?
 
0
•••
POSTFUNNYPICS.com easy to remember, the best one. :imho:
 
0
•••
PostFunnyPics.com easy to remember & spell.
 
0
•••
yeah i vote for postfunnypics.com :)
 
0
•••
Tivo said:
PostFunnyPics.com easy to remember & spell.

Totally agree. FNYPICS just doesn't seem good to me.
 
0
•••
Sell all three and buy PicDrive.com from me. :laugh:

But seriously, of the three go with what everyone is recommending - PostFunnyPics.com it's the most generic of them.

Good Luck
 
Last edited:
0
•••
is it a site where people can post their own pics? POSTFUNNYPICS.com would be the best
 
0
•••
I really like postfunnypics.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back