domain whereto.vote

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

jc1234

Established Member
Impact
What would be your valuation and overall impression? Thanks in advance.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Little value / reg fee. A potential pass for just /t/o v/o/t/e. Adding "where" kills it, IMO. PS Welcome to NamePros

Last edited:
•••
Thanks for the quick response and insight. Would you generally consider a domain that forms a question "where to vote" combined with an extension like .vote to be fairly undesirable? I've just recently started learning about the domain market.

•••
Thanks for the quick response and insight. Would you generally consider a domain that forms a question "where to vote" combined with an extension like .vote to be fairly undesirable? I've just recently started learning about the domain market.
If you had it in "dot com", it would be a pass. The extension is the problem, "dot vote" is weak. It depends, like "where to walk dot com" and "where to cycle dot com", 3 worded domains aren't generally recommended, but they're as pass as far as I'm concerned, but have to be careful. The best domains are solid, well suited one and two word combinations (in dot com). IMO

Last edited:
•••
I think it is a decent hack. There is a ton of information on Election Day for voting locations. It would take some effort and money for the right group to get it launched, but I could see someone wanting it.

Not sure what the reg fee is for .vote but you could hang onto it and price in the mid XXXX range or even low XX,XXX

You could own it for year's without an offer or sell it tomorrow. It is a long term type play most likely.

•••
I think it is a decent hack. There is a ton of information on Election Day for voting locations. It would take some effort and money for the right group to get it launched, but I could see someone wanting it.

Not sure what the reg fee is for .vote but you could hang onto it and price in the mid XXXX range or even low XX,XXX

You could own it for year's without an offer or sell it tomorrow. It is a long term type play most likely.
Thanks for the feedback, I was thinking along those same lines. I'll think about building it out on a small scale and see what traffic it might generate, but the costs are high.

Here is the cost via Namecheap: $14.98 Yr1 Sale, $66.98 Renewal

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back