IT.COM

Where will you register your .In names ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi all,

I have checked registry.in to see what registrars were accredited to deliver .in names ...

Price is +/- the same with all of them High 6xx Rs to 800 Rs.

But, which one will you use ? Do you know some of them already ??

Thx for reading.

Grégoire.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I used Directi.com for .IN pre-reg. Expensive at $38 a name for 2 years, but these people are seasoned domain catchers working for Pool. They have caught me many nice names in the past. What's important is the starting bell. Past experience tells me its never a fair game for manual regs when the bell rings, there seems to be a lag time of 5-20min in which I would suspect is being used by registrars to run off their own script queues first, of course each name they catch comes at a premium pre-reg price to what you could do yourself.

I'm not really into .IN myself, but I did get one name pre-regged for the heck of it.

•••
I use DomainDiscount24.They don't charge you upfront to pre-reg a name.Additionally they only allow one person to pre-register a name.If they get it,you get it..there's no auction system like everywhere else.
The week before the release they charge you 1/3 of the registration fees.If they are successful they charge your card for the rest of the money,if not they will either credit your card or account.
They're touting thier 90% success rate in grabbing the German IDN .BIZ and .IDN .org at thier release.I pre-regged a high profile German name and they got it for me,so I'm pretty happy with them.I hope they're as good as getting .IN as they are BIZ and ORG.

Last edited:
•••
hmm i think i might use DomainSite but how much do these .in domains cost?

Do they cost the same as .com, .net, etc??

•••
unbreakablemouse said:
hmm i think i might use DomainSite but how much do these .in domains cost?

Do they cost the same as .com, .net, etc??

No, it's more expensive ...

Minimum 15 U$ from what I have seen.

Grégoire.

•••
Dillpup said:
I use DomainDiscount24.They don't charge you upfront to pre-reg a name.Additionally they only allow one person to pre-register a name.If they get it,you get it..there's no auction system like everywhere else.
The week before the release they charge you 1/3 of the registration fees.If they are successful they charge your card for the rest of the money,if not they will either credit your card or account.
They're touting thier 90% success rate in grabbing the German IDN .BIZ and .IDN .org at thier release.I pre-regged a high profile German name and they got it for me,so I'm pretty happy with them.I hope they're as good as getting .IN as they are BIZ and ORG.

I'd like to thank you for this post ! I tried DD24, I preregged many names, they got 30% of the names ... now I'll see if I got the good ones, but at least you gave me the good advice !!

Thx again.

Grégoire.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back