NameSilo

Where should I put domain ?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch

fastbet

New Member
Impact
0
I'm selling FASTBET.NET where should I put it ? It's listed on ebay with a starting price of 5K . Is the price to low to high? I have recieved a few offers in that range from online gaming ppl and a race track but they seem to hesitate to bid . Should i delist on ebay and get an escrow service or broker ? And if so can someone suggest some good services ?
Thanks
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Sedo, afternic are more "high service"

Domainhop and domainsponsor both have "listing for sale" options.

If you think it will see (you've received offers already), go for sedo and tell them it's listed there.

-Allan
 
0
•••
Alan's advice is sound.
Start High, then send out a bunch of emails to the betting world.
Drop price later if no action.

Good Luck! Let us know how it turns out!

-Andrew
 
0
•••
IAmAllanShore said:
Sedo, afternic are more "high service"

Domainhop and domainsponsor both have "listing for sale" options.

If you think it will see (you've received offers already), go for sedo and tell them it's listed there.

-Allan

I agree completely with Allan. I dont think you will get as much on eBay than you will get on SEDO. Good luck!

Tom
 
0
•••
Ebay is hit or miss, except that they never miss charging you listing fees. I sell about 10% of my names on sedo and afternic with most all being listed there. The bulk of my names are sold from either the landing page of the domain itself, or the whois contacts. Therefore, parking the page on something that indicates for sale, and having for sale somewhere in the whois data is pretty important, since the people who go there are looking to see the status of the domain.
 
0
•••
0
•••
an offer is, in essence, a bid

an offer is, in essence, a bid - if you had offers in that range, why not take them?
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back