Dynadot

question Where is your domaining office?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
One of the most convenient aspects of domain investing is that it can be done from wherever you are, as long as you have a computer or other smart device. From where do you do most of your domaining?

From home?

From a local coffee shop?

Any other place?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Last edited:
•••
Oh yes he talks big time, probably knows 50 + different words but has his favorites that he likes to repeat. One of his favorites is my first name, he's quite the character. He can also complete things like I love you, are you ok and he tells my wife I love you mom etc..

Jake's the man! :D

Just make sure he doesn't learn "Reg Fee" as that could get annoying. :laugh:

•••
•••
I sit in an internet cafe all day long with a dozen other teenage gamers I aspire one day to have an office like @kohsmui's on a tropical island ;)

•••
Gorillaoffice.jpg

•••
•••
I practice it from anywhere when the inspiration ce to me on my tablet phone

Cheers.

•••
•••
•••
Home Office... and sometimes Mobile Office B-)

•••
dinning room ,hall,kitchen ,bedroom sometimes in the bathroom(no laptop only tab) and gym(when I am bidding)....Thats it....

•••
in the toilet thats when the best ideas come out

•••
•••
•••
Sometimes at home, sometimes in the office...But it could be anywhere when i want to work)

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back