NameSilo

Where is the thread...

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Name Trader

formerly @stubTop Member
Impact
11,469
Where is the thread...

Somebody posted a link to mass fail list checker based on the Voodoo fail list checker, but I never bookmarked it. Any help in locating it would be appreciated.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Ok. It took quite a lot of searching to find it. www.avetrack.com/checker/ I use it for a quick check on my renewals. It's faster than looking up my data records :)
 
1
•••
Last edited:
3
•••
0
•••
0
•••
@webm - When I tried just one domain it worked. Buy when I tries only 60 domains, it wouldn't let me process the request after inputting the Turing code. Does that happen to you?
 
0
•••
OK. I figured out why. If you cut and paste a too many domains, you have to delete at least one, for the blue Check More Domains tab to come back into focus. A bit of a pain. But it seemed faster than the one I proposed.

OK.you just need to edit your cut n past list. Putting a blank space at the end of the cut n past list was enough, but still a bit of a pain.
 
0
•••
OK. I figured out why. If you cut and paste a too many domains, you have to delete at least one, for the blue Check More Domains tab to come back into focus. A bit of a pain. But it seemed faster than the one I proposed.

OK.you just need to edit your cut n past list. Putting a blank space at the end of the cut n past list was enough, but still a bit of a pain.
@matt_bodis may want to look at this bug.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back