Dynadot

Where is the "see all ads" link on Google?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Google used to have a link at the bottom of the ad listings on the right side of the page that said something like "see all ads". It would take you to a page that listed all the advertisers for that keyword. Anybody know where to find this now?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
They're always playing around with ad formats - I don't remember an announcement and am not sure when they removed it, but I haven't seen it for a while so it looks like they've gotten rid of it. Probably discovered they had a better ROI soliciting new Adwords signups instead.

(Were shoppers and other "normal" searchers really interested in seeing all the ads or were other advertisers the only ones clicking on that link?)

Last edited:
•••
(Were shoppers and other "normal" searchers really interested in seeing all the ads or were other advertisers the only ones clicking on that link?)
Probably the latter .. along with a few random domainers looking for leads. :)

Anyone know of another tool (preferably free!) that shows all the advertisers? I also don't like having to click the arrow to see which ones are using your "exact" keywords and which are just using "similar" terms. So a tool that shows that would be very helpful ..

•••
Anyone know of another tool (preferably free!) that shows all the advertisers?

Spyfu.

I also don't like having to click the arrow to see which ones are using your "exact" keywords and which are just using "similar" terms.

What arrow :-/

•••
Thanks I'll give it a try.

What arrow :-/
When you click the "why these ads" link on top of the right side ads, and then click "ads preferences manager", you come to a page listing all the ads. If you click on the ad (doesn't have to be the "arrow") it lists "This ad matches the exact search you entered" or "This ad matches terms similar to the ones you entered."

•••
I kinda seem to remember that link before too. But Google surely has changed a lot including on how they handle their ads and even their policies so you might not see that one anymore. They keep on going in more private than before.

Zidane

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back