Dynadot

Where is the cheapest .org?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I am looking for the cheapest .org registars, but don't want to a rubbish registar either, please any suggestions would be great!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You may go with any Reseller Club resellers, they are doing $1.99 .org promotion.
Iplox.com is run by a member here, seems quite good.

•••
I can offer you a .org domain very cheap. If interesed, send me a pm.

•••
fab said:
You may go with any Reseller Club resellers, they are doing $1.99 .org promotion.
Iplox.com is run by a member here, seems quite good.
No can do. I already looked into that but the problem is they don't allow this special price for residents of Australia :td:

•••
godaddy.com ? using coupon ?

•••
fleshas said:
godaddy.com ? using coupon ?
Yeah be that only gets them down to $7 or so, I was looking to get them for $1-$3 if possible :)

•••
Resellers such as DotFrog offer them for about $2. I don't know where it resells from, though...I've seen other sites that look just like it.

Like http://websites.websagar.net/

•••
How it posible to buy .org in 2$ ? About .info everybody knows... bur org ?!?!?

•••
•••
•••
JasMate said:
No can do. I already looked into that but the problem is they don't allow this special price for residents of Australia :td:

Just some thought: I'm in the country that can enjoy the special price. What if I reg it and then push it to your account? Is it legit?

•••
•••
slider said:
This site seems similiar to the other resellers I posted...where are these guys reselling from?

I believe it's ResellerClub (Directi) too.

•••
yes its resellerclub, and if you are from australia you can get the domain for 3$... they sell .org domains for 1.49$ only to some countrys..

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back