Dynadot

.info Where is the cheap place to transfer .info?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I know that .info reg is cheaper than .com, but
where is the cheap place to transfer .info into?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
the cheapest i've seen (other than free w/ strings attached) is at stargate (reseller account) for 1.99

•••
sf2010 said:
the cheapest i've seen (other than free w/ strings attached) is at stargate (reseller account) for 1.99

Are you talking about transfer or new reg?

•••
I would think that transferring to godaddy at $5.99 is probably going to be your best bet, assuming that your names are somewhere else right now.

•••
i found that many 1.99 .info sites are for new reg, are there any 1.99 transfer sites?
thanks.

•••
•••
Ya I dont think there are very many places with Transfer for less then 5.99

•••
sorry.

i recently regged .info @ stargate for 3 years for 5.97 and i thought that meant the renewal was the same price.

i just checked my account and transfer/renewl cost is 6.95

•••
yoshiwara said:
I would think that transferring to godaddy at $5.99 is probably going to be your best bet, assuming that your names are somewhere else right now.

GD might not be offering 5.99 for transfers but you can still make the transfer at under 5.99 here
but hurry!

•••
•••
•••
•••
cache said:
this is not transfer. But thanks, I regged one there because it is too cheap.

:hehe: teach me to read threads correctly... Oh well glad it came in use to you anyway :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back