NameSilo

.info Cheap transfers for .info domains !

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I have 120 .info domains.

I heard that directi offers .info registrations @ $1.15. Not for transfer of old names.

Do anybody knows a very cheapest place to transfer memorable .info names at a cheap price?

I await for your suggestions.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
greatwebss said:
OH. Barefoottech let me in trouble. He has changed the price to 7$ or so. Any body can help me to transfer my .info domains (now 20 names quick)?

Please let me know the cheapest or very cheaper..

Anybody can help me?
I Made my offer to you in JUNE ,and you contacted last week

I Didn't Let you in trouble ,as I explained to you in my return email ,my Supplier PlanetDomain ,Pulled the plug on the Pricing . I Have a large number of .info's ,that I have purchased which I was transferring which I now will either have to Pay $7.99USD on myself or Let lapse . My w'sale price on transfers and renewals jumped from $1.99 to $7.99 usd overnight.
How do you think I feel , I manage a portfolio of a few more than 120 .info's
Try >1200 +
So greatwebss,don't Blame me I am only the messenger .
If you and all the others with their .INFO's had made your decisions regarding renewal a month ago, when I was still able to procure the lower rate. There would have been no problems

But instead I kept getting Flak from People who said I could not offer the Renewal & transfers at a cheap rate. Greedy people who grabbed 100's of .infos at ZERO COST and Didn't even consider that the Renewal would be at normal rates. Most have left it to the last minute to realise that.

Last edited:
•••
Barefoottech said:
Greedy people who grabbed 100's of .infos at ZERO COST and donn't even consider that the renewal would be at normal rates. Most have left it to the last minute to realise that.

A lot of people are that way :( Nothing you can do about it, just make sure you put the facts on the table and they'll realize they made the mistake sooner or later.

Greatwebss - I can in no way believe Barefoottech pulled you over the table or lead you into trouble. You need to get the facts straight and realize that the domain biz isn't about a fixed price. If prices go up to regular prices over night, it's not because someone is trying to trick you - it's because the market prices fluctuate AND because you maybe should've taken the chance when you had it to renew your domains for a cheaper price.

•••
unknowngiver said:
woho
last time i checked they were giving it for 75 cents :S lol srry abt tht

Mr. UnknownGiver, are you tryin to be funny. They are one of the most expenive domain registers. Avoid from 1dni.com

•••
OK Any "smart" registar out there offering any specials??? (.info transfer)

•••
Any cheap .info transfer registrars found?

Hi. Sorry. Barefoottech.
I have mistaken itz by u.
I u/stand itz from the registrar where you are a reseller.. OK.Sorry to blame.

Good Luck with your new reseller account.

Anybody lgot any cheap .info transfer, please suggest me..

•••
transfer of .info from godaddy

When transferring .info domains, I need some kind of ID number from my current registrar.

Do you know how to get this from godaddy, for domains currently registered there?

Last edited:
•••
mkellerman said:
When transferring .info domains, I need some kind of ID number from my current registrar.

Do you know how to get this from godaddy, for domains currently registered there?

I believe its called the auth code. Contact Godaddy.com's support :)

•••
Yes. it is auth code.
Get from godaddy. (many registrars give this option in your control panel itself)

ANY CHEAP .INFO TRANSFER PRICES FOUND? I have option registerfly 6.99$.

Please suggest

•••
Yes please suggest a registrar if you know one...

What are you doing with your infos? September is approaching really fast!!!

•••
greatwebss said:
I have 120 .info domains.

I heard that directi offers .info registrations @ $1.15. Not for transfer of old names.

Do anybody knows a very cheapest place to transfer memorable .info names at a cheap price?

I await for your suggestions.

I would have thought that info transfers would be cheap because .infos are cheap :P . Namepros domain reg is a good place ;)

•••
I am renewing many domains.
I like to sell as much as possible.
Pay by paypal only.
=========================
Any registrar dor cheap .info transfer please post or PM or mail me.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back