Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

interviews Where do you come from?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

DuDD

Top Member
Impact
1,998
  • Are there any Chinese domainers here

  • Why don't you tell me where you're from and make a friend:xf.smile:


I'm from Shenzhen, China
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
  • welcome to NP,and Looking forward to your reply:xf.wink:
  • Looking forward to your reply
 
0
•••
Welcome and good luck meeting acquaintances
 
1
•••
Nation Wide
 
3
•••
My president is Elon Musk, i am from Mars

Welcome to NP!
 
2
•••
  • Are there any Chinese domainers here
  • Why don't you tell me where you're from and make a friend:xf.smile:


I'm from Shenzhen, China
I am from Mars, but living in USA.
 
1
•••
Halloa.
 
2
•••
G'day and welcome, I am from Sydney, Australia

Cheers
Corey
 
2
•••
0
•••
1
•••
My president is Elon Musk, i am from Mars

Welcome to NP!
WOW nice to meet you Elon Musk,
So you're the one who owns X.COM:xf.smile:
 
0
•••
0
•••
0
•••
G'day and welcome, I am from Sydney, Australia

Cheers
Corey
Corey,nice to meet you
Also, if you want to understand the Domain name market in China, maybe I can help
 
0
•••
sorry I dont understand what you said,
You know, my English is not very well
It means Unity ... & you are “Chinese” who lives in “America” ?
 
0
•••
It means Unity ... & you are “Chinese” who lives in “America” ?
  • The whole world is a family

  • yes,How do you know
 
2
•••
  • The whole world is a family

  • yes,How do you know
You kinda said your Chinese and live in America or whatever ? I’ll believe that before being Mars related :x
 
0
•••
1
•••
2
•••
cartoon-military-general-salute.jpg
 
4
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

Scheduled posts now show a small calendar icon
When NamePros posts something for you on a schedule, you will now see a small calendar icon before its date. Move your mouse over the...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back