Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Where can I find web statistics script and/or software?

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Rhino1616

Established Member
Impact
0
Hi,

I read on web statistics software that you can add to a website to track everything thats going on in the site. I wanted to add a free script and/or web statistics tool but I notice that most of them out there add an icon to the web page, and some dont track the whole website just the index.htlm or entry page. Does anyone know where I can find the most indepth tracking script or software thats free, and prefereably without an icon on the homepage.

Thank you
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
your host should come with some tracking software
 
0
•••
try to get awstats. i dont know if it cost money or not, but it is the best there is.
 
0
•••
0
•••
Thanks for the info
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back