Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Where are you From?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch

Where were you born/live

  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • United States

    29 
    votes
    56.9%
  • Canada

    3 
    votes
    5.9%
  • England

    12 
    votes
    23.5%
  • Russia

    2 
    votes
    3.9%
  • India

    3 
    votes
    5.9%
  • France

    0 
    votes
    0.0%
  • Germany

    0 
    votes
    0.0%
  • Spain

    0 
    votes
    0.0%
  • Central America

    0 
    votes
    0.0%
  • South America

    0 
    votes
    0.0%
  • China

    1 
    vote
    2.0%
  • Japan

    1 
    vote
    2.0%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
62
I once saw some forum make a huge thread where people voted on the country they were from to get an idea about how diverse the forum was. After the people voted, they replied to the thread with the country of where they were born or currently live. I think that would be a nice idea.

I will only be able to put the most common countries/areas because there are only 12 poll options possible but feel free to reply and tell us what country you were born by writing the tld.

I'll start it off with .RU
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
That's good. Now we know everything about you :hehe:

And i'm the only Russian -_-
 
0
•••
Yes, that is very true. Next lets see if Namepros members can submit pictures.

:bingo:
 
0
•••
That's not a bad idea :snaphappy:
 
0
•••
I know what DG looks like -_-
 
0
•••
you should have had us post our countries tld that would have made more sense since this is a domain forum

.us all the way!!
 
0
•••
Nice idea. GO .RU -_-

(Edited first post).
 
0
•••
I am Indian, Born in the US and Currently live in Canada :)
 
0
•••
You've just been everywhere haven't you -_-
 
0
•••
Who me? :hehe:
 
0
•••
My country isn't listed! :|
 
0
•••
Ah, Beautiful Europe...well no worries I was the only one in Japan!

:lol:
 
0
•••
0
•••
why not replace central and south America? 90% dont have computer access and even fewer speak english and there is no such thin as an economy.. so the odds of one of us being from there are slim. You can put in two more countries people are saying are missing :)
 
0
•••
Good suggestions and I would have replaced them long ago but I don't think you can replace poll options after poll is made. I tried a few times like a week ago when I realized I shoulld have changed a few.
 
0
•••
Lets start another poll, what is your favorite food, dish that would be nice and fun.

:wave:
 
0
•••
Wouldn't you want more than just 12 poll options for that?
 
0
•••
44 votes from over 15,000 members is not a very good response is it?

Im sure someone brighter than me could work that out as a percentage???
 
0
•••
redbulldog said:
44 votes from over 15,000 members is not a very good response is it?

Im sure someone brighter than me could work that out as a percentage???

I don't understand what you're trying to say. Only around 600-700 members come unto the site every day. Even if every single member who came on the site every day voted, and hypothetically every day new members came unto the site, that would only add up to 4000 votes. Did you expect for it to receive 15,000 votes? The point was to learn more about people and to allow people to talk about a little bit of their live such as where they were born, moved, etc.

44 responses is good enough for me -_-
 
Last edited:
0
•••
No, Im not critisising, I just thought more people would have made the effort to vote and give a better representation to the results.

Your poll was a great idea! :)
 
0
•••
Oh okay lol. I was lost there for a few seconds. Hopefully more people will vote -_-

Thanks.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back