IT.COM

discuss Where are they now?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

platey

Top Member
Impact
the domain names we used to own but for whatever reason we allowed them to expire

what did we buy them for?

and where did they end up?

eg where are our expired domain names now

and did any of our expired domain names go on to sell for a good price?

did any of the domain names we allowed to expire go on to sell at auction?

and if so how much fide it sell for?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
a domain just go into drop or renew for a second year. each domain need to choose wisely, in most - there is no such thing.

•••
.COM drops with any age get scooped up by HugeDomains but I have found with many .net and .TV drops they get picked up by somebody as well. It is interesting to see the new registrant's pricing knowing that I likely had the domain priced low $XXX before I let it expire. If no one wanted it for $175-$199, who is going to buy it for $XXXX?

•••
A lot of my earlier domains ended up in the MWD portfolio, now owned by NameFind (GoDaddy).

Now, many go to HD.

•••
some kf the domains i have allowed to expire

one was bought by a huge global legal firm

one that i bought at reg fee a few years ago will probably be eventually a tech start up as it was a two word .com 10 L etc but its currently in the states - i would love to buy it for reg fee again lol because i was a decade ahead of the game back then and it was the right domain right price reg fee but wrong time

but that two word .com is so mow the right time

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back