NameSilo

When was lat 3 char com registered ?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

dnb8

x/\x/\x/\xVIP Member
Impact
149
Hi, I am in domain name business since may 2003 and I remember that in this time was a lot free 3 char .com combos, lnn.com nll.com nln.com ...
I had even register one 3 char domain 6pl.com, I remember that 8pl.com was free and much more so I had choice , but I didn't regged any 3 char .com :( ...
and at now when I found that lll.com's are sold for more then $x.xxx I started to think that I was near good business but I missed it :td:

so I remember that in may 2003 and in july 2003 and in september 2003 was free domains nll.com, lnl.com, lnn.com but this knowledge don't hurt a lot because $60 is not a lot of money when You calculate 3 x renewal fee,

but when was regged last lll.com ??
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back